Grandmont Rosedale Overview
The historic Grandmont Rosedale communities have some of the most friendly and involved neighbors you’ll ever meet.
Grandmont Rosedale is a large community, made up of several neighborhoods in Northwest Detroit. These neighborhoods boast tree-lined blocks, a multitude of architectural styles, and friendly neighbors. This tight-knit, family-friendly community offers convenient access to both downtown Detroit and the greater metro area. If you’re looking for a warm, welcoming community with lots of neighborhood activities and nearby amenities, the neighborhoods of Grandmont Rosedale are your ideal destination.
The Nitty Gritty
Single-family homes range between $40,000-$80-000, and you can find a quality, move-in-ready home at this price point. Many homes have been renovated while maintaining their historic integrity. Homeowners in Grandmont Rosedale may also be eligible to receive Neighborhood Enterprise Zone (NEZ) tax incentives (click here to learn more about the NEZ tax exemption).
Check It Out
- The Grandmont Rosedale Farmer’s Market encourages residents to eat clean, healthy and local! Get locally-grown fruits and veggies just around the corner!
- Got active, athletic little ones? Check out the neighborhood’s baseball, basketball or soccer teams (or all three). Learn more about the Grandmont Rosedale Little Leagues.
- Grandmont Rosedale’s Neighborhood Associations help keep the communities beautiful while maintaining fun events, programs, and other neighborhood resources.
- Model D Media: Grandmont Rosedale Neighborhood Guide
- Grandmont Rosedale Development Corporation
- Curbed Detroit: Grandmont Rosedale
- Always Brewing Detroit: Coffee and Fun in the Community
- Rosedale Park Players: Detroit’s Oldest Community Theater
- Model D Media: Grandmont Rosedale Visitor’s Guide